|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||Depending on qualification or experience|
|Reference:||LC - 535|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 11:19|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within an Outstanding Nursery located in Oxford with great transport links.
The nursery is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse, 40 hours a week, with a negotiable salary depending on experience. The nursery caters for 61 children aged birth - 4 years from 07:30 – 18:30, 52 weeks of the year. Your role will include ensuring the safety and well-being of each and every individual child whilst helping them to achieve the best they can in all areas of their development.
The Nursery has four spacious rooms with a large communal space that they all share for activities and games. The nursery follows the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, providing a wide variety of fun educational activities carried out daily to help develop all aspects of the children’s development.
- Continuous professional development
- Free Uniform
- Early Years training
- Discounted childcare vouchers
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 0 months – 5 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **