|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||Depending on qualification or experience|
|Reference:||LC - 542|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 10:05|
If you are currently seeking a Nursery Nurse position in the Taplow area then look no further. A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a well-established team.
The Nursery is currently recruiting an experienced Nursery Practitioner to work 40 hours per week. The setting is open Monday to Friday from 07:30 – 18:00 for 51 weeks of the year. Catering for 176 children aged from birth – 4 Years. The nursery expects all of their staff to work to a high standard, be committed, passionate and enthusiastic and generally love working with children. Your role and responsibilities will include making sure all of the children within your care are looked after to the highest standard.
The nursery occupies a Victorian mansion house with large rooms and high ceilings with many original features. The nature of the building gives the children lots of space to explore, play and learn. Situated in acres of beautiful grounds, grassed areas and woodlands enabling the nursery to provide exceptional and exciting outdoor play opportunities and learning experiences.
- £500 bonus after passing 6 month probation period
- Closed 1 week during the Christmas period
- Free Uniform
- Continuous Professional Development
- Fantastic transport links located between Maidenhead and Bray
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged birth – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's