|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Reference:||LC - 547|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 11:06|
Are you a qualified Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role based in Hampton?
The Nursery caters for 105 children aged from 3 months – 4 years. They are currently searching for a Nursery Practitioner who has flexibility to work with all ages, 40 hours a week, £19,500 per annum depending on experience. The Nursery is open from 07:30 – 18:30 daily, 51 weeks of the year. Your roles and responsibilities will include making sure the welfare of each and every child is your prime concern. Being a key worker for a small group of children, planning, observing and assessing through the Early Year Foundation Stage, monitoring children in their development whilst keeping learning journals up to date.
The setting has undergone a full refurbishment of both the internal and outside spaces. They pride themselves on their practitioners having a passion for children, making their happiness and well-being their main aim. Each room has been designed to ensure all children’s developmental needs are met in a safe, stimulating and fun environment. They follow the Early Years Foundation Stage and provide a wide range of activities helping the children to progress to their next stage of education with a sense of achievement and confidence.
- Fantastic Transport links from Hampton Station
- Continuous Profession Development
- If you stay with the company for 2 years+ you will receive all money back from uniform and you will not have to pay for any training received
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner
- Experience working with children aged 3 months – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **