|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||Depending on experience|
|Reference:||LC - 571|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 12:01|
Are you a qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role in an outstanding nursery based in Hanwell? The nursery has great links from Hanwell, West Ealing and Northfields train stations.
The Nursery caters for 86 children aged 3 months– 5 years. They are currently searching for a Practitioner who has flexibility to work with all ages, 40 hours a week, with a salary depending on experience. The Nursery is open from 07:30 – 18:00 daily, 52 weeks of the year. Your roles and responsibilities will include making sure the welfare of each and every child is your prime concern. Being a key worker for a small group of children, planning, observing and assessing through the Early Year Foundation Stage, monitoring children in their development whilst keeping learning journals up to date.
The setting aim to create inspiring experiences and environments that are full of awe and wonder for little ones to grow and thrive in. As a childcare provider we are required to deliver an educational curriculum that meets the government standard of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Continuous Profession Development
- Company sick pay to support you when you are unwell
- Day off on your birthday
- Awards, bonuses, health care plans, employee schemes, flexible benefits
- Training and development through the training academy
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner
- Experience working with children aged 3 months - 5 years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's