|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||Depending on experience|
|Reference:||LC - 572|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 13:28|
A nursery situated in the heart of West Byfleet are looking for an experienced Nursery practitioner to join their ‘Good’ setting. It has great transport links from the M25 and West Byfleet Station.
This setting caters for 72 children aged from birth to four years and is open 7:45 to 18:15, Monday- Friday, 51 weeks a year. It has four rooms in a country feel building that opens up to a beautiful garden. There is a Training Academy which carries out courses and training onsite. The Nursery has a friendly atmosphere with so many opportunities to develop yourself with various levels of management and admin.
The position is for an Nursery Practitioner who has the flexibility to work in any aged room. The position is 40 hours a week, salary depending on experience.
- Up to 80% discount on childcare
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail discount scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 0 months – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's