|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Reference:||NP - South Croydon|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 14:49|
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Nursery Practitioner - Level 2 (Minimum)
Salary: £7.80-£9.00 per hour
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: South Croydon
I am currently working with a “Good” OFSTED rated nursery in the South Croydon area. They are currently looking to appoint a Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery for their Toddler Room on a full-time basis (40 hours a week), to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
The nursery operates from a largely extended 3 storey house, situated on a private road within tree lined grounds. The nursery is easily accessible, with local bus routes and a train station is only a couple minutes’ walk away. The nursery benefits from large light room, substantial well-resourced gardens and an indoor soft play.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 2 Childcare Qualification (minimum)
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits -
- Competitive pay/annual review
- Opportunities for progression
- Support from the current staff and management
- Monthly room budget for extra resources
- Family run business
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent transport links
- Discounted childcare
- Low staff turnover
- And more
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. – £7.80-£9.00 per hour - depending on how much experience you have within a nursery.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's