Nursery Practitioner - 40 days holiday + Lots More Benefits
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner - 40 days holiday + Lots More Benefits|
|Salary:||£17,000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017 13:20|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Jewish Nursery in the Finchley Road area who is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their fun & friendly team of experienced staff.
You will be joining an established team of childcare professionals, where you will have the choice to work with children from 16 months to 2 ½ year olds OR 3-4 year olds.
You will ideally be someone that has bags of enthusiasm, passion, energy and eager to work with children.
The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children are to be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
The setting is operational Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00, 46 weeks of the year and caters for around 50 children between the ages 0 to 5 years.
You will be working on a full time basis, 39 ½ hours per week (inclusive of lunch breaks), with different shifts such as; 07:30am – 3:30pm, 08:30am – 4:30pm, 8:30am – 6pm and so on…
- £17,000 per annum
- 39 ½ hours per week (inclusive of lunch breaks)
- Early finish on a Friday
- 40 days paid holiday
- Full Induction
- Free lunch is prepared for staff daily
- Paid lunch breaks
- 2 staff parties a year
- Discretionary Gift Vouchers
- Training days that will be held during the week, rather than the weekend
- On-going training
- Excellent transport links
- Career Progression available – Current Deputy Nursery Manager started as a Nursery Assistant
- No uniform – Smart/Casual
You will need:
- A NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent or above
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Nursery Nurse who can provide a stimulating environment for all toddlers in your care
- To produce accurate observations in order to track children’s progress
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.