Nursery Practitioner – Holloway
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner – Holloway|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £18,000|
|Contact Name:||Carolyn Middleton|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2016 14:30|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Practitioner to join a superb Bilingual Nursery in the Holloway area. The setting is operational Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 18:00 and caters for up to 58 children aged 3 months to 5 years.
The Nursery has two spacious and bright rooms where children aged two to five years can mix freely as well as a separate room for the babies. There is a secure outdoor space where children have the freedom to explore the wide range of resources available.
The position is full time Monday to Friday on a flexible rota working with children aged 2 to 5 years. Your duties will include Key Person responsibilities, observations and planning, maintaining Developmental Records and providing a safe and stimulating environment for all children.
Further responsibilities include:
- Working in line with Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Regularly evaluating children’s development and maintaining records on Key Children up to date
- Building strong relationships with children, parents and staff
- Planning activities in line with the EYFS Curriculum
- Ensuring all Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies are adhered to
- Attending staff meetings where necessary
- Ensuring a positive management of children’s behaviour
- Providing a welcoming environment for all children and parents
- Setting up and clearing away activities
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum NVQ Level 2 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and Safeguarding Procedures
- The ability to work well within a team
- Have a passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- £17,000 - £18,000 salary dependent upon experience
- Good transport links
- Flexible shift pattern
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and training
If you are interested in the above positions please contact us today!
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's