Nursery Practitioner in Barnet
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner in Barnet|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £17,000|
|Contact Name:||Paris Kerwick|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 11:36|
StaffBank are recruiting on behalf of a nursery in Barnet to find an enthusiastic and motivated Nursery Practitioner to join their fun and friendly team. They are offering £16,000 – £17,000 per annum working 40 hours per week.
This nursery situated in Barnet is looking for two enthusiastic nursery practitioners that are looking to work with the 2 – 5 year olds. The setting is operational 51 weeks of the year, closed over the Christmas break. They are open Monday – Friday 07:30 – 18:30 and can cater up to 108 children a day.
The nursery is well established and has been operational since 2003. It is broken up into 5 classes, depending on the children’s ages & stages of development. They have an amazing outdoor area including a woodland area where the children can splash, run and build camps. They also do extra-curricular activities including French and Physical exercise classes.
Exciting benefits include:
- £16,000 – £17,000 per annum
- Free parking on site
- 22 day Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Buses & Underground routes nearby
- Uniform provided
- Willing to support you in completing Level 3 qualifications
- Lunch provided
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and their parents
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Encouraging children with toilet training
- Supporting children with preparation for school
- Encouraging children to explore and become independent
- Supporting children with the beginning of Literacy and Mathematics through the EYFS and developing their writing skills.
- Assisting children during meal time
- Delivering rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Willing to complete a Level 3
- A passion for working within the Early Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work within a team
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's