Nursery Practitioner in Richmond
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner in Richmond|
|Location:||Richmond upon Thames|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £20,000|
|Contact Name:||Paris Kerwick|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 11:39|
StaffBank are recruiting on behalf of a lovely nursery in Richmond upon Thames to find an enthusiastic and motivated nursery practitioners to join their fun and friendly team. As well as a competitive salary of up to £20,000 the nursery has just been renovated to a high standard.
This nursery situated in Richmond upon Thames is looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 and Level 2.They are operational 51 weeks of the year, closed over the Christmas break and are open Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00. They can cater up to 85 Children a day.
The nursery has been operational since 2010 and is within a converted house that has recently been renovated to a high standard. The preschool is upstairs in the building and the downstairs is the baby room. They have a separate house at the back of the nursery that has been converted into a toddler room. The position will be ensuring that the room is run to a high standard and assisting the other staff within the room. Ensuring the children reach their highest potential throughout their development.
Exciting benefits include:
- £17,000 – £20,000 per anum
- Support from the Management & Directors
- Local to public transport
- A Pension scheme
- Additional early years training
- Uniform provided
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and their parents
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Encouraging children with toilet training
- Supporting children with preparation for school
- Encouraging children to explore and become independent
- Supporting children with the beginning of Literacy and Mathematics through the EYFS and developing their writing skills.
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- A passion for working within the Early Years
- A minimum of 1 years previous Early Years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work within a team
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's