Nursery Practitioner in Wimbledon
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner in Wimbledon|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Paris Kerwick|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 16:59|
StaffBank are recruiting on behalf of a nursery based in Wimbledon to find enthusiastic Nursery Practitioners to join a home from home setting. They are offering a salary of £17,000 - £23,000 with lots of room for progression.
This nursery is looking for a Level 2 and Level 3 nursery practitioners. It is operational 51 weeks of the year and it is closed over the Christmas break. They are open Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:30 and cater for up to 52 children a day.
The nursery is within a converted house. It has 4 spacious rooms. a Baby Room who can hold 8 babies 6 months – 16 months, a Younger Toddler Room that can hold 14 toddlers 16 months – 24 months, an Older Toddler Room that can hold 14 toddlers 2 years – 3 years and Preschool Room that can hold 15 3 years – 5 years. They are looking for somebody who are enthusiastic within the preferred age group and they will find a position to match you experience. It has a large outdoor area with lots of room for the children to explore. They go on weekly trips with the children eg: London Aquarium.
Exciting benefits for a Nursery Practitioner include:
- £17,00 - £23,000 per annum
- Uniform provided
- Local to buses & Trains
- Weekly Outings
- Time out to do Planning
- Additional training provided (local council)
- Training & support from management
As a Nursery Practitioner your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and their parents
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Encouraging children with toilet training
- Supporting children with preparation for school
- Encouraging children to explore and become independent
- Supporting children with the beginning of Literacy and Mathematics through the EYFS and developing their writing skills.
- Assisting children during meal time
- Delivering rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
All candidates must have:
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's