Nursery Practitioner - Level 2
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner - Level 2|
|Reference:||AT - 611|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 15:46|
Are you an Experienced Level 2 Early Years Practitioner living near Richmond?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for a permanent Level 2 candidate to join their team in the Toddler Room. This homely nursery is a 3 storey house located a short walk from local train stations, buses and local amenities.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:00, 51 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months - 5 years and has places for up to 85 children. The nursery benefits from large, separate age-appropriate rooms, with Toddlers in a separate building, separate sleep rooms and a sensory garden. The children have freshly prepared food daily which is cooked on site.
Salary & benefits include:
- £21,000 pa
- 40 hours a week
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 5 days a week
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links (buses and trains)
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's