Nursery Practitioner needed in Ealing
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner needed in Ealing|
|Contact Name:||Lynsey Holden|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2017 11:28|
Are you a hard working Nursery Practitioner looking for a new role in the Ealing area?
Do you have a passion for working with children in a nursery setting, but need flexible working hours to fit around your lifestyle?
Are you looking for flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle?
We have the positions for you!
We are currently recruiting for candidates to join our experienced team of Early Years Practitioners!
At StaffBank Recruitment Ltd we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with our candidates and help to provide you with work in areas that are close to your home and that fit around your current lifestyle!
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
The benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible hours that work around you!
- £16,500 to £18,500 per annum.
- A full induction session covering all nursery policies and procedures.
- A dedicated team available 24 hours a day.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday pay.
- Advise on career development.
- Detailed journey planners sent straight to your phone!
- Working with a variety of early years settings you will have the opportunity to work in Day Nurseries, Children’s Centre’s, Community Nurseries, Pre-schools, Crèche’s, After School Clubs and Holiday Play Scheme’s.
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- At least one years’ recent experience working with in an Early Years setting with children under 5.
- An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and safeguarding.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- An understanding of all nursery duties.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's