Nursery Practitioner needed in Kingston
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner needed in Kingston|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 16:15|
Are you a Nursery Practitioner living in or around Kingston?
Are you looking for a new position working with children under 5 years old?
Are you looking for flexible working hours to suit your life style needs in an early years setting in and around this location?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting for temporary candidates to join our well established and experienced team of Early Years Practitioners!
At StaffBank Recruitment Ltd we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with our candidates and clients which enables us to help find you temporary work in the areas close to your home and that fit around your current lifestyle!
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
The benefits of working with us include;
- Flexibility that works around you!
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Interview tips/skills coaching.
- CV writing tips.
- A full induction session covering all nursery policies and procedures.
- A dedicated team available 24 hours a day.
- Advise on career development.
- Detailed journey planners sent straight to your phone!
- Outstanding member of staff award each month!
- Working with a variety of early years settings you will have the opportunity to work in Day Nurseries, Children’s Centre’s, Community Nurseries, Pre-schools, Crèche’s, After School Clubs and Holiday Play Scheme’s.
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years’ recent experience working with an Early Years setting with children under 5 years old.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and safeguarding.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- A passion for working with the under-fives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- An understanding of all nursery duties.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
**This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Nursery nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's