Nursery Practitioner Needed in West Hampstead
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner Needed in West Hampstead|
|Salary:||£16,888 - £19,199|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Lawrence|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2016 15:57|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Private Day Nursery in the West Hampstead area who are looking for a Nursery Practitioner to join their Pre-School Room. The Nursery is operational 50 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm and caters for up to 50 children aged three months to five years.
Situated in a large town-house, the Nursery provides a homely feel with a flexible range of rooms to support both free imaginative play and more structured activities tailored to each age group. There is also a large, secure outdoor play area which promotes children’s physical development and offers a range of equipment for all age groups.
Your role includes looking after children aged two years to five years based in a room which cares for up to 26 children. You will also have Key Worker responsibilities for up to six children ensuring the EYFS curriculum is adhered to at all times. You will be required to work on a 35 hours per week rota, with rotational early and late shifts.
Exciting benefits include:
- £16,888- £19,199 per annum dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Excellent Transport links
- Onsite and offsite training provided
- Free uniform
Your role will include:
- Working as a Key-Worker and providing stimulating activities using the EYFS Curriculum, ensuring that children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Encouraging 'School Readiness’, such as Reading, Writing and Fine Motor Skills to help children prepare for their next stage in life
- Observing children and making notes for use in reports and sharing information about a child’s development with their parents/carers
- Assisting with toileting, meal times and general Nursery duties
- Attending parent and staff meetings as and when required
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
All candidates must have:
- A NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience working with ages two to five years
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's