|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioners|
|Reference:||NP - Hounslow|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 15:03|
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Nursery Practitioner - Level 2 (Minimum)
Salary: £8.21 per hour for Level 2 qualified and £10 per hour for Level 3 qualified
Hours: Permanent, Full time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours
I am currently recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner for a Montessori Nursery in the Hounslow area. They are currently looking to appoint a Level 3 Nursery on a full-time basis (40 hours a week), to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. They would also be keen to speak with Level 2 Nursery Practitioners providing they have experience within nursery settings, understands the EYFS framework and also have a desire to train for their Level 3 childcare qualification. They are looking for someone to work in their Baby Room so having experience of working in the Baby Room would be ideal.
The nursery is open Monday – Friday, for 51 weeks of the year, 8am-6pm however there would be shift patterns available. The nursery is a bright, clean and colourful environment with ample space for the children to experience role-play, creative activities and to play and learn individually as well as in groups. The building where the nursery is situated is a beautiful renovated church, which adds charm and character to the ambiance of a warm environment.
The nursery are looking to hold trials and interviews as soon as possible.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 2 Childcare Qualification (minimum)
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in a nursery
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits –
- Competitive salary
- Easy transport links
- Bright, clean and colourful environment
- Supportive management team and staff
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. – £8.21-£10.00 per hour - depending on how much experience you have within a nursery.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's