|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioners|
|Reference:||NP - Hampton, Twickenham|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 11:25|
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Nursery Practitioner - Level 2 (Minimum)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (Level 2)
£20,000 - £22,000 (Level 3)
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Hampton, Twickenham
I am currently working with an independent and privately owned Children’s Day Nursery and After School Club, located in the Hampton, Twickenham area. The nursery is looking to appoint experienced, motivated and energetic Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Practitioners, to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis (40 hours a week), to start as soon as possible.
This nursery setting is an easy commute for those living in Hampton area with local bus routes and on-site parking all available. The Management of the nursery are very supportive to their staff and the setting in general is very warm and welcoming. The Nursery provide a high-quality care & education and recruit staff who are passionate and caring.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 2 Childcare Qualification (Minimum)
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits -
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Support from the current staff
- Regular progression reviews
- And more
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. – £18,000 - £22,000 per annual - depending on how much experience you have within a nursery.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's