Nursery Practitioners in Richmond
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioners in Richmond|
|Contact Name:||Paris Kerwick|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 10:33|
StaffBank are recruiting on behalf of a nursery based in Richmond to find enthusiastic Nursery Practitioners to join a brand new purpose built nursery. They are offering a competitive salary with additional perks such as, paid overtime, staff outings and extra day annual leave for your birthday.
This nursery is looking for Level 2 and Level 3 nursery practitioners. It is operational 51 weeks of the year and it is closed over the Christmas break. They are open Monday – Friday 07:30 – 18:30 and cater for up to 122 children a day.
This nursery has been open for just over a year, it has 4 spacious rooms. A younger baby room, an older baby room, toddler room and a Preschool room. It has a large outdoor area with lots of room for the children to explore. The nursery is close to Richmond Park where they go on trips weekly.
Exciting benefits for a Nursery Practitioner include:
- £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
- Uniform provided
- Local to buses & Trains
- Discount for own Child
- Staff Outings
- Bonus after completion of probation & every year
- Birthday Off
- 28 Day Holiday
- Paid Overtime
- Training & support from management
As a Nursery Practitioner your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and their parents
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Encouraging children with toilet training
- Supporting children with preparation for school
- Encouraging children to explore and become independent
- Supporting children with the beginning of Literacy and Mathematics through the EYFS and developing their writing skills.
- Assisting children during meal time
- Delivering rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
All candidates must have:
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **