Nursery Practitioners needed in Hampton
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioners needed in Hampton|
|Salary:||£7.05 - £8.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Bradford|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 10:07|
Are you looking for a new role in Early Years? Do you live in or around Hampton?
Do you want flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle? WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!
We are currently recruiting for Temporary and Permanent Nursery Practitioners to join our well established but expanding team of Early Years Practitioners.
StaffBank Recruitment Ltd are looking for Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants in your area to work in a variety of settings such as; Private Day Nurseries, Children’s Centre’s, Crèche’s, Hospital Nurseries, Breakfast and After School Clubs and Day Nurseries.
StaffBank Recruitment Limited are specialists in the Early Years and have an experienced team of consultants that have extensive knowledge of different settings.
Exciting benefits include:
- Competitive salary £££
- Hours that fit around your lifestyle (08:00 - 18:00, 08:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:00, 09:00 - 18:00, 10:00 - 14:00, 12:00 - 18:00, 08:00 - 17:00, 10:00 - 18:00)
- An experienced team of Early Years practitioners available for 24 hour support
- An in depth induction session
- Detailed journey planners to each placement
- Interview tips/skills coaching.
- CV writing tips.
- Access to our training division which cover all Early Years courses.
- Working in a variety of Early Years settings
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least one years experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- An understanding of Safeguarding
- A desire to work with children under 5 years old
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS and Childcare references **
** StaffBank Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunities employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's