Nursery Practitioners Needed in North Finchley
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioners Needed in North Finchley|
|Salary:||£14,000 - £18,000|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 14:20|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Private Day Nursery in the North Finchley area who are looking for Nursery Practitioners to join either their Toddler Room and Pre-School Room. The Nursery is operational 48 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.15am and 6.15pm and caters for up to 80 children aged six months to five years.
The Nursery provides a stimulating and fun environment that enables children to grow and develop by nurturing individual personalities and encouraging active thinking. The setting consists of three large rooms for the Baby Room, Toddler Room and Pre-School Room. There is a secure outdoor play area which promotes children’s physical development and offers a range of equipment for all age groups.
Your role as a Nursery Practitioner is to support and care for the children in your designated room, ensuring that the EYFS curriculum is adhered to at all times. The Toddler Room cares for up to 16 children aged two to three years and the Pre-School Room up to 18 children aged three to five years. You will also have Key Worker responsibilities for up to six children. You will be required to work 40 hours per week over 4 days.
Exciting benefits include:
- £14,000- £18,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications
- 22.5 days including Bank Holidays
- Excellent Transport links
- Onsite and offsite training provided
- Free uniform
Your role will include:
- Working as a Key-Worker and providing stimulating activities using the EYFS Curriculum, ensuring that children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Observing children and making notes for use in reports and sharing information about a child’s development with their parents/carers
- Encouraging Toddlers/PreSchoolers to build on their social skills and develop relationships with their peers
- Assisting with toileting, meal times and general Nursery duties
- Attending parent and staff meetings as and when required
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
All candidates must have:
- A NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience working in an Early Years setting
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's