Nursery Practitioners needed in Rainham
|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioners needed in Rainham|
|Salary:||16,500 - 18,500|
|Contact Name:||Marina Cherfaoui|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2017 08:32|
Are you a Nursery Practitioner living in or around Rainham?
Do you want flexible working hours in an early years setting with the under-fives?
We have the perfect positions for you!
We are currently recruiting for temporary candidates to join our well established team of Early Years Practitioners!
At StaffBank Recruitment Ltd we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with our candidates and can provide you with temporary work in areas that are close to your home and that fit around your current lifestyle!
The benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible hours that work around you!
- £16,500– £18,500 per annum.
- Pension Scheme.
- A full induction session covering all nursery policies and procedures.
- 24 hour on call support from our experienced team.
- Advise on career development.
- Detailed journey planners sent straight to your phone!
- Working with a variety of early years settings you will have the opportunity to work in Day Nurseries, Children’s Centre’s, Community Nurseries, Pre-schools, Creche’s, After School Clubs , Hospital Day Nurseries and Holiday Play Scheme’s.
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years’ experience working with an Early Years setting.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and safeguarding.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- A desire to go to different settings.
- A passion for working with the under-fives.
- Excellent Verbal communication skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- A good understanding of all nursery duties.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's