Nursery Room Leader
|Job Title:||Nursery Room Leader|
|Reference:||RL - Coulsdon|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 08:40|
Nursery Room Leader - Coulsdon, Surrey
Are you an experienced Nursery Room Leader? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Nursery Room leader
Salary: £18,000-£19,000 per annum
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Coulsdon, Surrey
I am currently recruiting an experienced Nursery Room Leader for a nursery in the Coulsdon area. They are looking to appoint someone to run their new Baby Room, which is due to open in the next couple of weeks. So, having Baby Room experience, especially as a Room Leader would be ideal. They are looking to appoint a Room Leader on full time and permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
The nursery has good transport links and is easily accessible by bus, train and car. They are open 51 weeks of the year. The nursery, although slightly small in size, do have spacious and well-lit rooms, as well as spacious and stimulating outdoor areas.
At the nursery, they place great emphasis on creativity and self-expression. This is because they believe that Early Learning should be a happy and fun experience, making the transition from home to nursery as effortless as possible.
Successful candidates would need to be dedicated to nurturing the child’s natural inclination to explore and discover the world around them, ensuring that the children develop their curiosity through a combination of work and co-operative play. The nursery are looking to hold interviews and trials as soon as possible.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- Room Leader experience, preferably Baby Room
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits -
- Competitive pay/annual review
- Opportunities for progression
- Support from the current staff and management
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent transport links
- Discounted childcare
- And more
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience, £18,000-£19,000 per annum - depending on how much experience you have within a nursery.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.