|Job Title:||Nursery Teacher|
|Reference:||AO - 194|
|Contact Name:||Armandine Onyendje|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 11:06|
Nursery Teacher needed in Holland Park
A nursery situated in Holland Park is looking for a Nursery Teacher to join their team. The nursery is operational all year round based on their annual calendar, and is open Monday to Friday between 08:00 – 18:00, closed on all Bank Holidays & Jewish’s holidays. The nursery caters for up to 60 children and provides childcare for children aged 10 months to 5 years old.
The nursery operate within separate rooms, each section offers age appropriate activities and equipment to enable the children to learn and develop at their own pace. They have access to the great outdoors, a safe outdoor play area and a large inside learning space, where every child will be safe, comfortable and engaged.
The position will be working within their Toddler’s Room to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the setting. You will be responsible for 5 key children and you will ensure the children are developing in line with the EYFS curriculum and reaching their development milestones.
Exciting benefits include
- £18,000 per annum
- 20 days holidays including Bank holidays
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Room for progression
- Additional Early Years training
- Pension scheme
Your role will include
- Ensuring all the children reach the highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for children within setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children, parents and staffs
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Providing exciting activities for all the children
- Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Assisting and supporting other staff in the room
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Attending parent and staff meetings
- Carrying out nappy changes & potty training
- Following the nurseries policies and procedure throughout the setting
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Experience of working with 0-5 years olds
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- The ability to work well within a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills
- Creativity and imagination.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contract today. You can either send us your CV or call us, we do have a 24hour on call facility should you wish to speak to us outside of your working hours.
**This positions is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
** StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's