Outstanding Nursery Management
|Job Title:||Outstanding Nursery Management|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £38,000|
|Reference:||CH - 590|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 10:13|
This OUTSTANDING nursery situated in Roehampton is looking for an experience dedicated Nursery Manager to lead their outstanding team.
Your role as Nursery Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the nursery setting, working in line with the EYFS & Statuary requirements, you will need to be able to lead and motivate a staff team. You will need to be able to have great organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
- 45 hours per week
- Holiday leave negotiable
- Additional Early Years training and continuous professional development
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Pension scheme
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3, higher or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Experience of managing an OUTSTANDING nursery setting
- 4 years’ experience of managing a Nursery setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS and Statutory requirements
- Experience of working in accordance with OFSTED and EYFS Standards
- Knowledge and understanding and ensuring compliance with the Children’s Act
- Excellent Partnership with Parents
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- The ability to Manage / Lead a large team
Your role will include:
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the setting
- To support and lead and motivate the staff team to ensure they are working in accordance with the EYFS and company policy
- To work alongside senior management to ensure the highest quality service is provided.
- To be motivated and able to motive staff and children.
- To be able to work on your own initiative.
- To have a good understanding of occupancy and marketing of a setting.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Plan lead and attend staff meetings, training course and parents evenings.
- To work with external agencies to support children’s learning, behaviour and development.
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **