Part Time Nursery Assistant & Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Part Time Nursery Assistant & Nursery Nurse|
|Contract Type:||Part Time|
|Reference:||CH - 573|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 09:11|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living in or around Farnborough ?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
Are you looking for Part Time role?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a part time Nursery Nurse to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 3 days a week, Mon,Tue & Fri
- 27 hours per week
- £11,807 per annum depending on experience
- Working with all ages 3months to 5 years
- Day off for your birthday
- Bonus for no sickness
- £500 recommend a friend
- Great transport links
- Private parking
- 1 extra day off a year
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's