Part Time Nursery Nurse Needed!
|Job Title:||Part Time Nursery Nurse Needed!|
|Start Date:||January 2017|
|Contact Name:||Marina Cherfaoui|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2016 08:38|
A well-established Montessori Nursery is looking for a part time Nursery Nurse to join their team. The nursery is operational 39 weeks of the year and are open Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 16:00. The Nursery cater for up to 50 children aged between 2 – 5 years old.
The nursery is situated within a purpose built building which has an open plan room this allows the children free flow between all areas of development both with the EYFS Curriculum and Montessori Method. They have age appropriate equipment which allows the children freedom to develop their skills through play, and also access the outdoor area to learn and explore their environment.
The position will be working with children aged 2-3 years old Monday – Friday 08:00 – 13:30 within the Toddler room. You will need to make sure the paperwork and learning journeys for your key children are completed to ensure they reach their individual developmental milestones.
Exciting benefits include:
- £10,000 per annum
- All holidays off
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Room for progression
Your role will include:
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children, parents and staff
- Implementing the EYFS Curriculum and Montessori Method daily
- Providing exciting activities for all the children
- Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork
- Discussing the children’s progress with their parents or guardians
- Following the Nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Attending parent and staff meetings
- Completing 2 year checks
- Assisting and supporting the children at meal times
- Potty training and nappy changing
- Developing the children’s language and assisting them with learning to share, take turns and following instructions
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant Early Years experience
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS & Safeguarding
- Good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of the Montessori Method of Teaching
- A Diploma in Montessori teaching is desired but not essential
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's