Permanent Nursery Nurse - Earlsfield
|Job Title:||Permanent Nursery Nurse - Earlsfield|
|Salary:||£19,000 PLUS - DOE|
|Reference:||BB - Earls|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Bradford|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 09:06|
Are you an Experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse living near Earlsfield?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery who are looking for TWO dedicated Level 3 practitioners to join their team. This small established nursery is spread across one level and has a home from home feel.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 07:30 – 19:30, 48 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months - 5 years and has places for up to 22 children. They are located a short walk from the train station, buses and local amenities.
Salary & benefits include:
- £19,000 PLUS DOE
- 40 hours a week
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 5 days a week
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position or want to find out more, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's