|Job Title:||Pre-School Leader|
|Salary:||£20,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 08:40|
We are currently recruiting for a Pre-School Room Leader to work full time in a bright and spacious Nursery located in East Finchley. The setting is operational Monday – Thursday 08:00 to 18:00, and Friday 09:00 – 14:00, 44 weeks of the year. They cater for up to 60 children aged 18 months to 5 years.
The setting strives to provide the highest quality care and education for every child every day. Each room is set up to allow children to explore and learn in a fun and safe way and all groups benefit from their own enclosed outdoor area as well as a large open space where the children can experience unrestricted access to enjoy the outdoors.
As Room Leader you will be responsible for the overall running of the Pre-School Room and have Key Person responsibilities for a small group of children. You will lead a small team of practitioners in delivering a high quality learning programme for the children where they can thrive.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous Room Leader experience
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent time management skills
- A sound knowledge of Nursery Policies and Procedures
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the management team in ensuring that children receive an outstanding level of childcare and education
- Observing and assessing children’s development and maintaining Developmental Records for your Key Children
- Leading the planning to ensure all children experience a high quality learning environment
- Supporting and preparing children for the transition to school
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents
- Attending weekly staff meetings
- Supporting your team to ensure the smooth running of the room
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment
- £20,000 per annum
- Up to 47 days annual holidays including Bank Holidays
- Access to a comprehensive training and coaching programme to support your career development
- A management team who believe their staff are their greatest asset
If you are interested in the above position please contact us today!
All positions are subject to Early Years Reference Checks and an Enhanced DBS Check.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer