Pre-School Room Leader
|Job Title:||Pre-School Room Leader|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £21,000|
|Reference:||CH - 529|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 16:48|
Are you a Room Leader living in or around Chingford?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Pre-School Room Leader to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- Leading a Pre-School Room
- £20,000 per annum
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- Experience of working within a Pre-School Room
- Experience working in a similar role or as a Room Leader
- The ability to lead a team
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's