Pre-School Room Leader
|Job Title:||Pre-School Room Leader|
|Reference:||LC - 520|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 11:58|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Montessori Nursery in Hounslow. The setting situated within a renovated church has excellent transport links to both Hounslow Central and Hounslow Station.
The Nursery is currently looking for an experienced Pre-School Room Leader to join their team, 40 hours per week with a salary of £19,760 per annum. Your role and responsibilities will include making sure all children within your care are looked after to the highest standard, ensuring all policies and procedures are followed correctly and to help with supporting and overseeing staff members within your room.
The Nursery provides care for 99 children from 08:00-18:00, 51 weeks of the year. They follow the Montessori method of teaching alongside the EYFS curriculum and believe that care and education are equally important to make all children they are a valued member of the nursery.
Exciting benefits include:
- 28 days holiday including all bank holidays and a week at Christmas
- Additional Early Years training
- Continuous professional development
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within a Montessori Early Years setting
- Experience as a Room Leader or Nursery Nurse who is ready for a challenge
- Experience working with children aged 3-5 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Montessori ethos and the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Have the ability to lead a team
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's