Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Staffing Division
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Staffing Division|
|Salary:||Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent bonus structure|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 16:27|
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT– CROYDON – PERMANENT DIVISION – HOT DESK!!
StaffBank Recruitment Limited specialises in the supply of staff to the Early Years sector.
Due to our continuous successes, we are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join a Permanent Staffing Division in our Croydon office in South London.
We pride ourselves on providing a personal and individually-tailored service to both clients and candidates alike. Our offices cover London and the surrounding areas and we currently have vacancy for a Recruitment Consultant in our North London office in Hendon.
The Permanents Division, has clients, jobs and candidates waiting for you to work with.
You will be involved in the 360 cycle from sourcing candidates to placing them with our clients.
We are a growing team with a highly focused approach to what we do. We provide an exceptional level of service, but with a distinctly individual touch. We are looking for a candidate who is business-orientated, organised, PC literate and target driven.
Your working hours will be 8am until 5pm, Monday-Friday.
You must be willing to travel to visit clients on a regular basis.
Ideally you will have the following experience and skills:
- You must come from either a recruitment, sales or childcare background.
- You must have a high level of spoken and written English
- A confident and relaxed telephone manner
- Proactive approach to your work.
- You will be responsible for sourcing and interviewing potential candidates
- Generating new business and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Comprehensive training for the role
- Continuous support and management from an experienced Management team
- You will be joining a very well established business, with a proven track record, that has been operating since 2001
- You will have the opportunity to make a real impact within an expanding company
- You will be joining a fun and dynamic team
Interested? Apply today! Only candidates successful to the interview stage will be contacted.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's