|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||£28,600 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2017 16:52|
Room Leader – Toddlers
A Private Day Nursery in the Putney area is looking for a Toddler Room Leader to join their team. The Nursery is operational 50 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday.
You will be working with children from 2-3 year olds, with 22 children (max) per day.
You be joining an eco-friendly nursery, with organic everything!
You will be managing a team of up to 6 staff, as the new Room Leader.
This is a full time position.
The position of Room Leader involves managing a team of Practitioners to ensure a high standard of care and education is delivered in line with the EYFS curriculum, as well as Key Worker responsibilities. The room caters for up to 16 children aged two to three years and you will be responsible for overseeing all children’s records.
Exciting benefits include:
- £28,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Parking available
- Ongoing training and support
- Free uniform
- Excellent Transport links
Your role will include:
- Ensuring daily routines are adhered to and records are kept up-to-date
- Leading the Toddler Room staff and students, ensuring a friendly, caring and relaxing environment is encouraged
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS, ensuring that children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Assisting and supporting staff and students
- Following the Nurseries Policies and Procedures throughout the setting
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- Attending parent and staff meetings as and when required
All candidates must have:
- A NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous Room Leader experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- The ability to lead a team
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's