|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||£20-22,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 16:12|
Room Leader – Under 2’s – Finchley
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a beautiful nursery in the Finchley area, who is recruiting for an experienced Room Leader.
You will be joining a spacious and well-resourced baby room, which caters for babies from 18 months to 24 months, as the new Room Leader.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating your own team of 4 staff, experience of working in a Room Leader.
You will be working full time, 45 hours per week, with the option to work 4.5 days per week or 5 days, all year round.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team leading Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Free parking available
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing training
- 252 hours holiday entitlement per year
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **