|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||£19-22,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 18:07|
Room Leader – Wandsworth
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely with a beautiful nursery situated in the Wandsworth area, who are looking for an experienced Room Leader.
You will be managing the 1-2 year olds room, with approximately 2-3 members of staff on a day to day basis.
As a Room Leader your role will include Key Worker responsibilities where you will have your own key children, you will ensure you are working in line with the EYFS Standards and providing stimulating activities. The successful candidate will be a positive and supportive Room Leader to all staff, children and parents.
You will also be expected to work 40 hours a week over 5 days on a flexible rotational shift pattern.
- £19,000 – 22,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Full Induction and on-going training
- Excellent transport links
- Time out to complete planning and observations
- Opportunities for career progression
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous Room Leader experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with children from 1-2 year olds
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Effective leadership skills
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.