|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||£18-21,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 18:23|
Room Leader – Tulse Hill – Excellent Opportunity!
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Tulse Hill area, who is currently looking for an experienced Room Leader to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
You will be the Room Leader for either the 0-2 or 2-3 year olds room.
This will require you to work full time, on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to lead a team
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Room Leader
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Continuous training opportunities
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.