|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||£19-23,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 17:59|
Room Leader – Babies – West Hampstead
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a Nursery in the West Hampstead area for an experienced Baby Room Leader.
You will be managing a room of 4-6 staff working with children from 3 months to two years. Completing developmental records, planning for your key children, taking responsibility for the overall room planning and settling children into the setting.
You will be required to complete line management meetings and undertake annual appraisals.
This Room Leader role will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing training
- Incentives **
- Childcare vouchers
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience as a Room Leader
- A passion for the Early Years
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in early years (essential)
- Knowledge of the needs of children under 2 in a nursery setting (essential)
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's