|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Reference:||LC - 223|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 08:17|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living in or around Hounslow?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for Room Leader to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- Working with under 2's
- £9.50 per hour depending on experience
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **