|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Reference:||AT - 470|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||December 31, 2019 12:11|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living in or around St Albans?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Room Leader to join their Toddler Room team. The Nursery is set in a single-storey building and caters for 61 children a day. It is open from 07:00 to 19:00 for 51 weeks of the year. There are 3 large age-appropriate rooms and a good-sized garden with 3 separate areas. The setting is situated near to the local train station & amenities.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- £9.00-£10.15 per hour
- Open 51 weeks a year
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **