|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||Depending on qualification or experience|
|Reference:||LC - 545|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 10:24|
Are you looking for a chance to work in an Outstanding Day Nursery based in the High Wycombe area? Situated within a short drive from High Wycombe Town Centre and High Wycombe Railway Station.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a setting looking for an experience Room Leader. The Nursery is currently recruiting a practitioner who treats each individual child as unique, to enable the children to become competent and active learners. The role is 40 hours per week with a negotiable salary depending on experience. The nursery is open Monday to Friday from 07:30 - 18:00.
The nursery is a converted lodge with open planned rooms with fantastic spaces for the children to develop and grow. There are 4 separate rooms each room has been created with the right environment to care for, nurture and encourage the children explore and investigate. With over 3 acres of land the environments are organised into clearly define areas where the children can become deeply engaged in play. They aim to create an environment where education will be almost inevitable when children play and have fun.
- Continuous professional development
- Free Uniform
- Closed for a week at Christmas
- Plenty of parking on site
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 0 months – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **