|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||£21,000 - £22,500|
|Reference:||BC - 002|
|Contact Name:||Brooke Campbell|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 11:25|
Room Leader Needed in Hendon
Are you an Experienced Room Leader living near Hendon?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a permanent Room based level 3 Room Leader to join their team in the Toddler Room.
This is a new setting open Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:00, who take children from 6 months to 5 years and places up to 84 children a day. Each room has their own personal secure garden space to suit the different age groups and development needs, encouraging adventurous play! The Nursery is easily accessible by bus and train and close to a local station.
Salary & benefits include:
- £21,000 – £22,500 pa
- 5 days a week
- 40hrs, 51 weeks of the year
- Paid Staff Parking
- Training Opportunities Online and local Borough
- Free Lunch
- Annual Team Building Event
- Annual Christmas party
- Discount at the gym
- Birthday off
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Attending parent staff meetings
- Completing observations, planning and additional paperwork for your key children
- Assisting and supporting other staff in your room
All Candidates must have:
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare Education or equivalent
- Previous experience in Toddler Room
- Ability to work well as a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**