|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Reference:||BB - WandsworthRL|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Bradford|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 09:12|
Are you an Experienced Room Leader living near Wandsworth?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for a Room Leader/Senior Mentor to join their expanding team. This nursery recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted has spacious rooms enabling the children to develop and grow with a wide range of activities each day. They also provide various extra curricular activities such as performing arts, ballet, music, art and more.
They are operational 51 weeks of the year, open Monday – Friday 07:00 – 19:00 and cater for up to 96 children per day. They are looking for someone who is passionate about children and wants to build each child’s learning and development every day.
Salary & benefits include:
• £19-22,000 DOE
• 40 hours a week
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Uniform provided
• Annual Awards night
• Additional Early Years training
• Excellent Transport links (buses and trains)
Your role will include:
• Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
• Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
• Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
• Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
• Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
• Leading a team of practitioners and ensuring their work is carried out to a high standard
• Monitor staff performance and suggest training where appropriate
• Motivating and supporting the team at all times
• Assisting and maintaining a high level of hygiene throughout the nursery
All candidates must have:
• A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
• Paediatric First Aid and Safeguarding is desired but not essential
• Two years post qualifying experience
• The ability to work well and lead a team
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
• A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's