|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Reference:||RL - Muswell Hill|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 11:29|
Are you an experienced Room Leader? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Room Leader (Toddler & Preschool Room) - Level 3 (Minimum)
Salary: £23,000 - £24,500 per annum (FTE)
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Muswell Hill, North London
I am currently working with an “Outstanding” rated nursery, which is located in the Muswell Hill area. They are looking to appoint an experienced Room Leader for their Toddler and Preschool Room, 40 hours per week, on a permanent basis and to start as soon as possible. Previous Leadership experience would be a necessity, as would experience in a Toddler and/or Preschool Room.
The nursery is brand new, only opened at the beginning of August. They are a newly built site which has been specially designed for children under 5. The nursery is looking at holding interviews and trials immediately for suitable candidates for this position.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification (Minimum)
- Previous Leadership experience
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits -
- The staff have the benefit of a great training and professional development program which is set during the induction and it continues throughout their time at the nursery. This includes online training, local authority training and whole company training days
- Once staff have passed their probation they are invited to join the employee benefits program which gives them access to discounts across high street shops and food places as well as great days out and experiences.
- An opportunity to work in a fundamentally different type of nursery, focused on the needs, talents, abilities and interests of children
- A unique curriculum covering world culture, performing arts, visual arts, science and discovery, technology and indoor and outdoor sports as well as EYFS
- One set of uniforms free when you join and then an additional new set of uniforms on your work anniversary
- Career progression – it is always our preferred choice to promote from within wherever possible. We are a growing Company with opportunities across our nurseries for promotion and we will help staff who prove themselves to reach the next stage of their career with us.
- A strong induction programme to support you and help you succeed in your job role.
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. – £23,000-£24,500 per annual.
Please note, I am only interested in speaking with people that are genuinely interested in this role and also qualified for the position.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.