Room Leader - Babies
|Job Title:||Room Leader - Babies|
|Salary:||£21-23,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 17:31|
Room Leader – Babies – 15 months to 2 year olds.
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a nursery in Richmond who is currently looking for an experienced Room Leader to join their friendly team.
You will be managing the baby room from 15 months to 2 year olds.
You will be responsible for supporting your staff team and promoting excellent standards of care.
The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children will be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
This role will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience as a Room Leader
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's