Room Leader - Babies
|Job Title:||Room Leader - Babies|
|Salary:||£21-22,000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2017 14:40|
Room Leader – Babies – Ealing
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a Nursery in the Ealing area for an experienced Baby Room Leader.
You will be managing a room of 4 staff working with children from 6 months to two years. Completing developmental records, planning for your key children, taking responsibility for the overall room planning and settling children into the setting.
You will be required to complete line management meetings and undertake annual appraisals.
This role will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern between 8am until 5pm or 9am until 6pm.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience as a Room Leader
- A passion for the Early Years
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in early years (essential)
- Knowledge of the needs of children under 2 in a nursery setting (essential)
- Be prepared to work within a Christian ethos (essential)
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to communicate effectively with both children and adults-essential Paediatric First Aid (desirable)
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing training
- 30 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Free Life insurance
- Free health cash plan
- Staff Travel Loan
- Childcare vouchers
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's