Room Leader - Babies
|Job Title:||Room Leader - Babies|
|Salary:||£19-22,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 18:10|
Room Leader Required in Dulwich
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery situated in Dulwich who is looking for an experienced Room Leader.
You will be managing the baby room (3-24 month olds).
This is a full time position, with the flexibility of working 35-40 hours per week.
Exciting benefits include:
- £19-£22,000 per annum (Room Leader)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Room for progression
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Have relevant experience within an Early Years setting as a Room Leader
- The ability to lead a team as a Room Leader
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding
- Great written and Verbal communication skills
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's