Room Leader - Dulwich
|Job Title:||Room Leader - Dulwich|
|Salary:||£19-21,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2017 16:17|
Room Leader Required in Dulwich
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery situated in Dulwich who is looking for an experienced Room Leader.
The nursery is open all year round, closed on Bank holidays and over the Christmas period.
The nursery is open Monday – Friday 07:30-18:30 and cater for up to 90 children aged between 3 months – 5 years.
You will have the choice of working with children from 1-2 years or 2-3 years.
As the Room Leader you will ensure that the room is run to a high standard and assist the other staff within the room. You will be responsible for key children and ensure all their developmental needs are met in line with the EYFS.
Exciting benefits include:
- £19-£21,000 per annum (Room Leader)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Room for progression
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Have relevant experience within an Early Years setting as a Room Leader
- The ability to lead a team as a Room Leader
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding
- Great written and Verbal communication skills
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **