Room Leader - Preschool
|Job Title:||Room Leader - Preschool|
|Salary:||£17,500 - 19,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 16:33|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a nursery in Bromley, who is recruiting for an experienced Room Leader to work in their Pre-school room.
You will be joining a spacious and well-resourced pre-school room, which caters for children from 3-5 years old, as the new Room Leader.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating your own team of 2-3 staff, experience of working in a Room Leader position is needed.
You will be working full time, 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm, 50 weeks of the year, as a Room Leader.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team leading Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £17,500 - £19,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Free parking available
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's