Room Leader / 3rd in Charge
|Job Title:||Room Leader / 3rd in Charge|
|Salary:||£19-23,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 17:40|
Room Leader / 3rd in Charge Required in Wandsworth
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery situated in Wandsworth who is looking for an experienced Room Leader/3rd in Charge.
You will be managing the baby room for children aged from 3 months to 2 year olds.
You will also be supporting the Manager and Deputy Manager with the running of the nursery as the Room Leader / 3rd in Charge.
The nursery is open Monday – Friday 07:00-18:30 and cater for up to 96 children aged between 3 months – 5 years.
As the Room Leader you will ensure that the room is run to a high standard and assist the other staff within the room. You will be responsible for key children and ensure all their developmental needs are met in line with the EYFS.
This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week all year round.
Exciting benefits include:
- £19,500 - £23,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Room for progression
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Have relevant experience within an Early Years setting as a Room Leader
- The ability to lead a team as a Room Leader
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding
- Great written and Verbal communication skills
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader / 3rd in Charge opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's