Room Leader / Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Room Leader / Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16000 - £19000|
|Reference:||CH - 190|
|Contact Name:||colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 14:49|
This nursery situated in Pinner is looking for a Room Leader and Nursery Nurse to join their newly formed team, salary from £16,000 – £19,000. The nursery is operational all year round Monday-Friday, 07:30 – 18:30 for 51 weeks of the year and caters for 60 children ages 0 – 4 years.
This purpose built Nursery situated close to Pinner Station is surrounded by field space for the children to enjoy. They provide three age appropriate rooms and plan activities through the EYFS that meets their needs through their own individual interests ensuring they reach their highest potential throughout their development. They have large soft play area and stimulating outdoor play area.
Your role will be responsible for working in line with the EYFS & Statutory requirements, you will need to be able to lead, support and motivate the staff team working towards outstanding achievements. Your role will include building relationships with children and their families, providing a fun, stimulating and educational environment.
Exciting benefits include:
- £16,000 - £19,000 per annum depending on experience
- 30 days holiday
- 1 day off for your Birthday
- 3 days off for Christmas
- Additional Early Years training and continuous professional development
- Pension scheme
- Enjoy Benefits scheme
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted and EYFS standards.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of ensuring compliance with the Children Act and Health and Safety legislation, National Standards.
- Excellent partnership with parents
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's