Room Leader - TERM-TIME ONLY
|Job Title:||Room Leader - TERM-TIME ONLY|
|Location:||North West London|
|Reference:||AT - 477|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 14:09|
Are you a Pre-School Room Leader?
Are you looking for term-time only – 3 days a week?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for an experienced Level 3 Room Leader to join their Pre-School Room for three days a week. The Nursery is open from 08:00-18:00 for 38 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months - 5 years and the Pre-School room has 8 children a day.
There is an outside play area and the Nursery has extra-curricular activities including Music & Movement classes, weekly cooking, Baby Yoga and educational days out to the Museum, the Zoo and the Library. The Nursery is easily accessible with great transport links and is close to the local amenities.
Positive relationships between parents and staff are encouraged at all times to ensure they maintain a positive co-operative environment for the best interests of the children. You will need to ensure the children are given the opportunity to carry out child led activities throughout their routine using the EYFS curriculum.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners! Great benefits include:
- 30 hours per week – 08:00-14:00
- 3 days per week
- 38 weeks per year
- £9.00 per hour
- Staff bonuses – £300-£400 annually
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Knowledge of Ofsted and statutory requirements
- A strong understanding of child development
- A strong understanding of leadership skills
- A strong understanding of safeguarding
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's